Gaeltacht Scholarships (Post Primary school girls)
Munster Ladies Gaelic Football Association are offering three Gaeltacht Scholarships to Post Primary school girls who will be attending an Irish college in the Gaeltacht in 2017. Applicants must currently be fully registered members of the Ladies Gaelic Football Association. Each Gaeltacht Scholarship is valued at €400.
All applications must be received by no later than 5pm on Friday, March 31st. Postal applications can be sent to Munster Ladies Gaelic Football Association, Aras Mumhan, Castletroy, Limerick. Email applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact your Club secretary for scholarships forms.
Gaeltacht Scholarship Rules
- Entry is open to any female attending Secondary School and travelling to a Gaeltacht School in 2017.
- Entrants must currently be members of the Ladies Gaelic Football Association. Current registration number must be included on the application form. Player registration number can be obtained from the club registrar.
- Completed application forms are to be returned to Munster Ladies Gaelic Football Association, Aras Mumhan, Castletroy, Limerick or by email to email@example.com no later than Friday, March 31st at 5.00pm.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- There will be three Gaeltacht Scholarships awarded in 2017.
- Each Gaeltacht Scholarship is valued at €400 which will be paid in one full payment to the Gaeltacht School of the successful applicant’s choice.
- The Gaeltacht Scholarship will only be awarded to any female once over the period of its existence.
- The judges’ decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be notified by letter.
- Evidence of enrolment to Gaeltacht School will be required prior to the Gaeltacht Scholarship being issued (Copy of receipt/confirmation will be accepted)
- All supporting material is sent at the owners’ risk. All due care will be taken to return the material to the owner but no responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage.