Our u8 camogie teams took on excellent Castlemartyr teams in a blitz last Saturday.
Team Green took on Castlemartyr White . From the off our girls worked their socks off. Hannah and Emily covered every blade of grass making some great clearances, Michaela, Aoife and Niamh made vital blocks and set up our attacks, Meabhdh, Caoimhe and Leah kept the team moving forward. Gemma and Teghan never stopped working and showed great skills.
Team White took on Castlemartyr Red
Again from the off we were under pressure but the girls got into the game quickly.
Aisling and Caitlin despite being so young stood up and helped the team all day. Erika, Kate and Chloe put in a massive shift, constantly winning ball and giving great passes. Saoirse, Amy and Charlotte linked defense and attack and gave some great passes. Riona as usual was outstanding and scored a great team goal.
Thanks to Castlemartyr for hosting us.
Camogie trainings are on Monday’s from 6.30 to 7.15 and football trainings from 6.30 to 7.15 pm
CÚL CAMP 2019 GIRLS
- A few places still available
- Girls Cul Camp Monday the 29th of July, 2019 to Friday the 2nd of August, 20191.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. at Rathcormac pitch.
- Girls must be 5 years and school going.
- Cost €60.00 First Child€55.00 Second Child€45.00 Third Child
- Forms available from your trainer or Valerie Culloty (086) 3208047
- PLEASE DO NOT BOOK YOUR DAUGHTER ONLINE
- Forms with payment to be returned to your trainer or to Valerie Culloty.
- CUL CAMP FORMS & PAYMENT TO BE HANDED IN BEFORE THE 30th June, 2019
U6 GIRLS: Our U6 girls have commenced training on Saturday mornings at 9.15 a.m.
U8 GIRLS: Our U8 girls are continuing with football and camogie training on Monday nights at 8:30 in the large astro.
Bride Rovers Ladies First Friday collection of old clothes, bags and shoes on Friday the 2nd of August, 2019 7.30 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. at Rathcormac Community Centre (garage to rear). No duvets or pillows please.
REGISTRATION The closing date for registration has now passed. If not registered players are not eligible to train or play matches.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @RoversGAA