Best of luck to all sitting their Junior and Leaving Cert exam from East Cork LGFA
- Don’t Stress
- Do Your Best
- Forget The Rest
Some basic tips
- Get plenty of rest and relax for an hour after studying before going to sleep.
- Eat a good breakfast and take plenty of fluids.
- Arrive at least 30 mins before exam time.
- Read through the paper a couple of times to ensure you are answering the question correctly.
- Manage your time around each question.
- Once exam is over don’t dwell on how you have done, move your focus to the next exam.
- Remember don’t panic and we look forward to welcoming you back after the exams.