Link to Cork LGFA Referee Registration Form 2019. Please complete the registration form (including all required fields) and submit. Dates for Referee training/level 1&2 courses are included. Registration for courses will be accepted on a first registered basis as courses are limited to 25 participants.
All referees to be included on the Cork LGFA Official Referee List 2019 must have completed:
a) A level 1, 2 or 3 official course of training and passed the LGFA rules test
b) Completed the on-line Garda Vetting process and provide a current reference number.
c) Completed an LGFA recognised Child Safeguarding Course and provide a current reference number.
Link to Cork LGFA Referee Registration Form 2019.
Referee Training Dates
Dates and Locations for training.
Start time 7.30pm. Courses are limited to 25 participants. Places allocated on a first registered will be accepted basis. Level 1 Courses will be held over the weekend of 9/10 February 2019 10am-4pm.
- Level 2 15/01/2019 Rochestown Park Hotel
- Level 2 16/01/2019 Dunmanway GAA Club
- Level 2 17/01/2019 Kilshannig GAA Club Glantane
- Level 2 29/01/2019 Rochestown Park Hotel
- Level 1 09/02/2019 (Venue to be confirmed)
- Level 1 10/02/2019 (Venue to be confirmed)