- First team have home advantage. If they can’t provide a venue the away team will host the game.
- Away team will arrange referee and confirm with home team prior to the game.
- Matches can take place with a minimum of 11 players. If one team cannot field a full team their opponents must match their numbers provided they are given 24 hours notice.
- All games must be played on or before the given date. Clubs are asked to make every effort not to defer games.
- The fixture on a given date takes priority over any other fixture in the league. If a game is arranged for a different date than that on the fixture list an email must be sent by both clubs to email@example.com with the new date and time.
Results must be texted to Fixtures committee @ 0892424996 before midnight on the day of the game
Any comments or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org