- Results must be texted to Fixtures committee @ 089 242 4996
- First team have home advantage. If they can’t provide a venue the away team will host the game.
- Winner of first semi-final will have home advantage for the final.
- Away team will arrange referee for semi-finals and confirm with home team prior to the game
- When game is fixed, date, venue and time must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by both teams.
- Referee for Final will be arranged by ECB (Maurice Twomey@ 0863808855)
- Clubs are urged to play their games as soon as possible .
- Semi-finals on or before the 28th of November.
- Finals on or before the 5th of December.