- First team have home advantage. If they cannot provide a venue then the away team will host the game.
- All matches must be played on or before the given date.
- Away team will organise the Referee and confirm with the home team prior to the match.
- If both teams agree to play a fixture as a later date, they must inform the fixtures committee by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the new date and time, otherwise the original date stands.
- The email must be sent by both clubs
- All fixtures have to be completed by the date of the final fixture date
Results must be text to Fixtures Committee @ 0892424996 before midnight on the day of the game by both teams; include teams, grade, and score.
u16 Co-Ordinators contacts are:
Ger Scannell – 087 934 4147
John Mackessy – 087 657 3505