- First team have home advantage. If they cannot provide a venue then the away team will host the game.
- All matches must be played on or before the given date.
- Home team will organise the Referee and confirm with the away team prior to the match.
- If both teams agree to play a fixture as a later date, they must inform the fixtures committee by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the new date and time, otherwise the original date stands.
- The email must be sent by both clubs
- All fixtures have to be completed by the date of the final fixture date
- League is subject to East Cork Rules as ratified by East Cork Board on 08th February 2023