Daily Archives: March 4, 2018

Midleton Ladies Football News 10/18

A decision will be made if training can go ahead on Monday 4th due to the recent weather. We ask that you keep and eye on all text messages,Facebook and twitter were we will post if training will take place. … Continue reading

Posted in Midleton News